Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

insert clever, witty title here...

Sometimes I feel like such a hypocrite...How can I tell my son to pay attention even when you're bored at school, but here I am at work doing this...I started a tumblr last night, but I'm hesitant to use it because I saw a headline a few days ago about a huge security breach...But really, that shouldn't be a deterrent, I mean I guess everything we do online is potentially up for grabs if a hacker is determined and skilled enough? But then again, I don't know...I know nothing about that sort of thing...I took a Visual Basic programming class in high school (and I sucked at it)...that's about it. I also have homework due tonight that I could be working on, but I don't feel motivated. It also doesn't help that it's an accelerated course but my instructor seems like a disorganized whackadoo and my group project team members have been very spotty in the making consistent contact department...I'm stoked about seeing the Flight of the Conchords Sunday night...I made the mistake of clicking on a post that had spoilers about the results of tomorrow's Smackdown...I'm still going to watch it, but I really shouldn't click on spoilers because then I'm just irritated with myself that I did. It's going to be interesting when Smackdown goes live in July. Haha I went from not being interested in wrestling, to sort of interested but only in the New Day...Now I'm obsessed...It's like I'm trying to cram my brain with random information about wrestlers that capture my attention for whatever reason. Like Dean Ambrose, Cesaro, Seth Rollins and Dolph Ziggler. Admittedly, mostly Dean Ambrose. I watched 12 Rounds 3 Lockdown last night, and I was surprised by how much it didn't suck. It wasn't the best action movie ever, but it was suspenseful at times. I also liked the pseudo-MacGuyver nature of Dean Ambrose's cop character, John Shaw. I also for some reason liked this one line that isn't really that funny out of context, but Dean Ambrose's delivery is what made it funny...And also, the absurdity of a cop telling another cop to aim for something on him that isn't covered in Kevlar...I'm interested in that movie, Countdown with Dolph Ziggler in it that came out this year. I've skimmed a few articles about Amy Schumer's comments about her time dating Dolph Ziggler and I just found it tacky of her...I know she's kind of famous for her shock factor, but it actually seems like he didn't mistreat her so for her to divulge all that in such a public way seems kind of shitty.   

No comments:

Post a Comment