Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2018

Fish Fingers and Custard...

So it's been quite sometime since I posted...In fact, I haven't been much on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Blogger or Wordpress in quite some time. I still watch wrestling, and am still a fan of the Lunatic Fringe, but he's been injured for months...I've become rather obsessed with Doctor Who...Since November 2017, I've been watching classic Doctor Who on RetroTV...Before that, we had been watching Doctor Who on Amazon Prime starting with the 9th Doctor...We are currently in the process of watching the 12th Doctor's run via Amazon Prime, and the 1st Doctor's run is currently running on RetroTV on weeknights. From the classic series, the 4th and 7th Doctors are my favorite so far. I have not seen enough of the 2nd Doctor, but was fortunate enough to get an "introduction" of sorts when "The Two Doctors" storyline was on RetroTV featuring the 6th and 2nd Doctors. Of the "modern" series, the 10th and 11th are tied in my book since I like them both for different reasons. Anyway, I plan on posting more about miscellaneous Doctor Who stuff soon... 

No comments:

Post a Comment